The guard-gated community of Cocoplum is known for its high-end properties and safe streets. Cocoplum offers waterfront and non-waterfront home options with architectural styles from Mediterranean to Contemporary and everything in between. The beautifully tree-lined streets featured homes built up on knolls creating a beautiful rolling hills facade that is not found in many South Florida communities.
Boaters are attracted to the first rate marine services offered at the Cocoplum Yacht Club. A benefit to Cocoplum real estate owners, the Cocoplum Yacht Club is one of the few marinas that still offers boat slips for sale and for rent. The marina and some of the waterfront homes offer that much sought after “no bridges” to bay access that maximizes time on the water.
Originally designed as a beach for Coral Gables residents, the Islands of Cocoplum were redeveloped in 1970′s as an exclusive single family home community of just over 400 homes. The original beachfront, Tahiti Beach, is now home to a very few homes that reside in large lots behind a second security gate.
- Private, guard gated community with manned gate
- No fixed bridges
- Full service Cocoplum Yacht Club
- 24 hour security
- Children's Playground
- Tennis Facilities
- Community Clubhouse
- Access to world-class shopping and endless outdoor activities
- Direct access to beautiful Biscayne Bay
- 440 estate homes sprawl throughout 350 beautiful acres, all on 15,000 square foot or larger lots
- Landscaped parkways and common areas
- Community Basket Ball courts
- Community Pool
- Community Exercise facilities
- Cocoplum Women’s Club